What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you submit an enquiry or booking request directly to us through our website, or through third party websites where we advertise holiday accommodation or other services.
To enable us to process your booking we have to ask you for personal and private information. This will include the names of anyone in the party booking, e-mail address, mailing address, passport number, Portuguese fiscal number, phone number, mobile number, credit/debit card information and any other details we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
If a booking is made with us, then the relevant details are forwarded to anyone responsible for any part of your holiday arrangements. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law. We will not, however, forward any of your details to any other person or company other than those already mentioned without your prior written consent. In making a booking with us, you accept these conditions.
What do we use your information for?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking a holiday);
- to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services (if you are renting out your holiday accommodation through us);
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services;
- to personalise repeat visits to our websites;
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to manage customer service queries;
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested; and to send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Please note that at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Does this policy apply to linked websites?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these websites.