Any Booking is subject to the conditions below. These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these booking conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
1) To book Casa Estela please pay an online deposit by credit or debit card of £200 at the time of booking.
2) Once the Initial Deposit or full payment has been received, you will receive an email confirming the Booking. The contract between us will only be formed when you receive the payment confirmation email and is subject to these Booking Conditions.
3) You should carefully check the details of your booking before making a payment, as well as the confirmation email, and inform us immediately of any errors.
4) Where you have only paid an initial booking deposit, you are required to transfer the balance to us within 8 weeks of the start of the rental. This should be done where possible through a bank transfer. We will send you a reminder for this as well as payment details . When the booking is made with less than 8 weeks to the start of the rental , the payment must be made in full. Please pay the booking deposit on line and then we will contact you with further payment details.
5) You will also be required to pay a damage/security deposit which is due when the final payment is made. This will be returned to you within 7 days of the end of the rental providing there is no damage to the property, and all keys and leisure club cards have been returned. Included in the rental cost is air conditioning which is based on reasonable usage. A smart meter is installed and where Air Conditioning has been excessively used the charge will be deducted from the damage/security.
6. If you need to cancel your booking due to any government imposed restrictions which stop you from travelling due to Covid 19 you will be entitled to a full refund or able to change your booking to another date subject to any difference in cost.
7) If you need to cancel your booking you must do so as soon as possible in writing or via e mail.
8) The booking fee is non refundable (unless due to government imposed travel restrictions). Booking cancelled between 8 weeks and 4 weeks will receive a 50% refund . Booking cancelled with less than 4 weeks notice will be charged at 100% of the total cost.
9) We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings.If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking. In the very unlikely event we cancel your booking, we will refund you any fees you have already paid to us in accordance with our cancellation policy below. However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).
10) You can arrive at the property after the time specified by us on the Arrival Date for your holiday and you must leave by the time specified by us on the departure date we give you. We will let you know these times by email, unless otherwise stated the time of occupancy is 15:00 and the time of departure is 11:00.
11) If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact the person whose details are given on the booking confirmation so that alternative arrangements can be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the property. If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the Arrival Date and you do not advise the contact of your anticipated late arrival we may treat the booking as having been cancelled by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for fees already paid to us.
12) You agree to comply with the regulations set out in any property manual provided to you and any other regulations reasonably specified by us from time to time and ensure that they are observed by all members of your party. You agree to keep and leave the property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the Property, nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties.
13) You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property.
14) You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
15) You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorised, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property, nor can you take your pet into the property unless it is shown on your booking form or detailed in other correspondence and agreed with us in advance. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion.
16) You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access to the property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs or in an emergency.
17) Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible.
18) It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. Discussion of any criticisms with us whilst you are in residence at the Property will usually enable any shortcomings to be rectified straight away. In particular, complaints of a transient nature (for example, regarding preparation or heating of the Property) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence.
19) If any complaint cannot be resolved during your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days of the end of it.
20) Our maximum liability for losses you suffer as a result of us acting in breach of these terms and conditions is strictly limited to the total fees you have paid for the Booking.
21) We shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of us breaking these Booking Conditions. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Booking is confirmed by us.
22)Your Booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you. We shall not be liable to you for any personal injury or damage to or loss of personal property, except where the injury, damage or loss is caused by our negligence.
23)This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability.
24) The contract between you and us is governed by the law of England and Wales and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
25) You may not transfer your Booking or any rights and responsibilities under these Booking Conditions to any other person, without our prior written consent.
26) If at any time any part of these Booking Conditions is held to be unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, that part shall be deemed omitted and the enforceability of the remaining parts shall not in any way be affected by that omission.
28) You agree to take care of the property throughout the rental period, ensuring all doors are locked and air conditioning is switched off when you are not in the property.
27) These Booking Conditions, together with the Quote, the Cancellation Policy and our confirmation email contain the entire agreement between us and you relating to the Booking and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements or discussions.
28) Included in the rental charge is reasonable use of Air conditioning, Electricity, gas, car parking at the property (if applicable), linen & towels (Except beach towels).
29) Final payment is due on the date given on the booking form, failure to comply may result in the cancellation of the booking and deposit forfeited.
30) Any loss of keys will be charged at 60 euro, loss or damage to leisure club cards are charged at 5 euros and payable to the management company .
31) If the BBQ area is used and not subsequently cleaned a cleaning charge of 50 euros will be incurred .